Establishing a profitable marketing strategy for your business is not only fun but it’s essential! You need a unique brand identity.
Fact: the minutia of busywork will drag you down. As a business owner you may be so close to your brand that you can’t see who you truly are, and what you really should be. That’s why having an outside expert perspective will help you craft a customer-focused brand identity based on your set objectives and values.
Do you take pride in having the best service? Superior manufacturing? Lowest prices? Let’s develop your core brand identity.
Not everyone will tell you this: having a logo and a catchy slogan* is a great start, but really it only gets you a business card. Let’s face it, It’s a vastly over-communicated society, and you need to create a unique identity that sets your business apart, differentiates you from your competitors, and defines your own values and character.
Here’s how we can help you:
- Holistic 1-ness: We know you’re better than a one-size-fits-all template. Doubek Worldwide prides itself on a holistic style of marketing. We’re master interviewers of journalism heritage. We get to know your business intimately — mind, body and soul — and learn your pains and priorities.
- Social media set-up: We create attention-getting social media accounts that highlight your brand’s voice, mission, and integrate all the important industry-specific, search-friendly keywords.
- Thought leadership: Your customers want you assurance that you’re the best. We give you web pages filled with consistent messages that speak your language. If you’re not establishing your brand as an industry thought leader you’re wasting your time.
- Supporting docs: We boost your knowledge base with supporting documentation for your brand, your authority and your unique processes.
- *BTW: logos and catchy slogans… we do that too!
If you don’t start on the right track, you’ll never get where you want your business to go.
Are you ready to build your marketing strategy the right way? Contact us today and we’ll schedule time to give you some free tips and advice on building your core brand identity.
Contact us now and we’ll send you our free booklet on blogging for business.